Thursday, July 24, 2008

Missed reunions and photos

Well, my high school reunion was last weekend. I didn't go, but the organizers did send a "reunion update" book via e-mail. I missed the deadline to give an update on what I've been doing for the last 20 years, but it was nice to read about a lot of my classmates.

Surprisingly, many of them look the same as they did in high school. Well, at least to me - I might be seeing them as they were, though, instead of how they look now. That makes me wonder if they'd see me as I was 20 years ago or if they'd see me as I really look now. (I'm not sure if that's me being introspective or just a stray thought because I'm starving right now.)

Or maybe they just have really good Photoshop skills they utilized before submitting their photos.

1 comment:

Sarah Cross said...

Nope, just about everyone looked the same, surprisingly! There were a few people who it took a minute to realize who they were, but for the most part everyone looked great!

I was disappointed that you weren't there. Staci Bocek even made it!!!

It was fun. Mostly people just ate, drank and caught up. Only Terry Routen, Dan Leyer (sp?), Chris Meyer and I were on the dance floor, so that was kind of lame... and they kicked us out at like 11:00pm or something ridiculous like that, but a bunch of people went to Bay Valley Hotel afterward to finish drinking. ;)

-SMac